Monday, May 5, 2014

Fresh From the Spa!

Have you ever heard of Witchhazel astringent?  I had seen it over the years but had no idea what it's use was for.  Honestly, I thought maybe it was something maybe Wicca related and never gave it a second thought.

About two months ago now, Bryan bought some and said he was going to start using it on his face.  I gave him a wierd look but later tha evening, after using it he had me feel his face and I could notice a huge difference.  I started using it as well.  I used to use Noxema but as I have gotten older, some times it seems  a little harsh for my skin and I still had the occasional break out/blemish.  Since using the witchhazel, I haven't had any you guys!  And, I am only using it once a day, after I get out of the shower in the morning.  I squirt some one a cotton ball and then wipe away.  Also works really well on my eyebrows after getting them waxed.

Now I have to say, I have never been one to have oily skin but this stuff just makes my face feel so clean and smooth.  And no blemishes really rocks the cat box!!  I totally suggest give it a try.

No comments: