Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blah.

Today is not a good day for me.  I had my tubes untied years ago when Bryan and I decided we wanted to have another baby.  That hasn't happened and as the years have passed, we started looking at it as more of a if it happens, it happens situation.  I used to have terrible periods before I got my tubes untied.  They were long, full of vicious cramps, and extremely heavy.  Afterwards, they only last 4-5 days, cramps are livable but they have their times, and light to medium.  But, I started suffering from debilitating cramps when I ovulated.  Not every month, sometimes I go 3 or 4 months with no issues and then BAM, ovulation time and the cramps have me breathing like I am in labor.  Or keeping me up at night cause they hurt so much.  Today is one of those days.

Yesterday I kept having a film appear on my eye.  I couldn't see anything when I looked in the mirror, but I could tell when I was trying to see.  It would appear and dissapear when I blinked.  I thought it was my contact so I threw it out this morning and put in a new one.  Still happened.  I googled and it said something about "dry eye".  Hope it goes away soon.

My right foot keeps getting this sharp pain on the right side, closer to the bottom of my foot.  It seems to happen only when I turn my foot a certain way and not at all when I wear my shoes.  My aunt has been having all kinds of issues with her feet lately so worries me that something might be going on with mine.

It is hell getting old.



No comments: