Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was good.  Nothing too crazy going on, just a normal Saturday and Sunday which of course you know I love.  Bryan worked, I hung out and watched my shows, and Taylor played his video games.  Claire went to her friend Lady's Bat Mitzvah rehearsal on Friday night and then the actual celebration Saturday morning.  Afterwards she hung out at their house and then went to the movies that evening.  She came home around 9 and said they had invited her to go to a cajun festival the next day.  I told her that sounded like fun.  The next morning, she got up, showered, dressed, and waited in the livingroom until it was time to go.  Then, they left her.  She cried.  It broke my heart.  Lady wouldn't answer her calls or texts.  I planned on asking her about it this morning on the way to school but for some reason, her mom told her to ride the bus.  Interesting.

I started watching The L Word this weekend.  I am hooked.  Also, I heard about Penny Dreadful which is a new Showtime series so I recorded the first and second episode last night so I can't wait to check that out.  I have heard good things about it.  I wanted to watch a scary movie this weekend but nothing grabbed my attention.  Any suggestions?

That's it for the weekend gossip folks.  I can't believe I only have like 3 or 4 weeks until our trip to FL.  Egads.

No comments: