Tuesday, May 13, 2014

You Should Have Seen Her Blush.

Last night Claire came into the kitchen while I was cleaning up after dinner and said she had something to tell me.  She said it was a secret and she didn't want me to tell Dad because he would give her a hard time about it.  (Teasing)  She said she had gotten her first kiss today.  I was so excited for her!  She said it was a quick peck on the lips but I could tell it meant a lot to her.

I asked her who it was and she said it was a boy she didn't really like.  I was all, why would you let a boy kiss you that you didn't even like and she said, well she used to like him.  Such a milestone in my young girl's life!!  I told her the first kiss should be special and even though it wasn't with someone she really liked, I was still happy for her.  My baby is getting so big.  :)


No comments: